TRICHOTILLOMANIA - THE BUNNY TAYLOR MEMOIRS

The true story of an abusive childhood that led to the onset and manisfestaion of trichotillomania.

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Further Truths About Trichotillomania

Again, if there is a good root attached I will examine it and then either destroy it immediately or place it intact on the mirror whilst I search for more. Sometimes I inadvertently leave the hairs for too long on the mirror, my leg or whatever surface I am using. This results in the hair root drying out leaving the root bulb stuck to the surface that I have laid it upon.This prevents me from destroying the root myself and leaves me feeling disappointed and a failure.
On rare occasions I pull a hair that is so big and bulbous it actually has blood on the tip of it. This fascinates me and I spend a long time examining a root like this. I trace the bloody root bulb across the back of my hand, to see if it will leave a tiny trail of blood. Sometimes it does, which just adds to my fascination. When the blood source is exhausted I set about removing the root bulb from the hair shaft in my usual fashion.
Of course during a session there are many many hairs that I pull out without their roots attached. I am completely disinterested in these and immediately discard them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Personal blogs & blog posts