TRICHOTILLOMANIA - THE BUNNY TAYLOR MEMOIRS

The true story of an abusive childhood that led to the onset and manisfestaion of trichotillomania.

Thursday 10 September 2009

Now I am 13

Now I am 13.We have moved to a new house only 5 minutes away from our old house but according to Mother and Number 3 this house is in a better area. We all have to be very quiet when Number 3 is around. If I am in the lounge and Number 3 enters the room I always want to run away but I become paralysed with fear and stay where I am. In the mornings Number 3 wears a dressing gown as he takes his coffee in the lounge. Number 3 calls this dressing gown his robe. It is very short and as he sits down he always crosses his legs which cause his robe to ride up and expose his private parts which dangle down his leg. As he puffs on his cigarettes I feel sure Number 3 knows that he is exposing himself but he never makes any attempt to cover himself up. At first I am really terrified at the sight of his private parts but as this happens every day I sort of become accustomed to it and in addition to the fear the sight of him makes me cringe. I don’t tell anyone about this. A few months after the move Mother and Number 3 separate, I don’t know why .It is a relief to be no longer living under his iron rule and an even bigger relief to not have to look at his private parts every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Personal blogs & blog posts